2014년 11월 20일 목요일

* Writing Practice - My favorite movie Good Will Hunting

Will-Hunting is a young genius who is working as janitor at M.I.T. in Boston. He suffers from lack of love. He often changes caregiver since he was a baby. During period of growth, he doesn't take education from his stepfather. By his feel hurt, he hides the truth. So he doesn't show truth behavior anymore. Even he is a habitual criminal. At the beginning of the story, however, he is meeting professor, Rambo in M.I.T in Boston.
Will-Hunting’s life changed when he met two special people. A first special person is professor, Rambo in M.I.T in Boston. Before he met professor, Rambo, he is just a janitor in M.I.T. He is a trouble man. After meeting professor, Rambo, he finds his intelligence. He falls in love girl who is Harvard University student. He can solve from justice. A second special person is a psychologist, Dr. Shawn. Before he met a psychologist, Dr. Shawn, he is a trouble man. He breaks heart with lover. He doesn't believe anybody. After meeting psychologist, Dr. Shawn, he treats illness of the mind. At the end of the story, he makes a firm determination to look for his ex-girlfriend.
In the future, I think Will-Hunting is going to many exciting things. First, Will-Hunting is very adventurous, so I think he will travel around the world. After that, Will-Hunting will probably marriage beautiful girl. Then, I think he will be a good father for his sons and daughters. Lastly, I think he will get job and he is going to be a good counselor for weak person. He will die when he is very old.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기