2014년 9월 23일 화요일

* Writing Practice - 2. (Wring 1 paragraph)



  I would like to tell you about my hometown. My name is Jang Yea Yoon and I'm from Busan. Busan South Korea is beautiful city, because Busan has many beautiful place such as Haeundae, Ganganri, Nampodong, and so on. Among them my favorite place is Haeundae, because I live in Haundae and locate near beach and Centum department store. If you come Haeundae, you must go Haeundae beach and Aquarium. Also you enjoy a famous event called 'Busan International Film Festival' is held in Busan annually.

  Busan International Film Festival began in 1996, and has been held in Haeundae and Nampodong in every October. So every Korean, even foreigners come to see the festical. This Festival held in the theater of the Nampodong and outdoor stage in the Haeundae is a good chance to meet directly the world famous actors, actress and film directors. If you like movie o want to famous people, you must visit Busan, and enjoy this festival.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기