2014년 10월 6일 월요일

* Homework - Post My Summer Vacation

Jang Yea Yoon
2013210117
Mon. 1 PM
My Summer Vacation

I would like to tell you about my summer vacation. Last summer vacation, I experienced interesting two things. First, I worked at Kindergarten to teach children. Children are very cute and innocent, but sometimes they are devil. They often act up, so I feel difficult to teach them. Although I feel worthy, when they come to me with warm smile, and hug to me. Thought this experience, I think that children are the angel is outside, the evil is inside.
 
Second, I finished kindergarten jobs. I worked a private tutor to teach English, math for middle school students. Although I felt tired, I was happy to become better friends with student through studying.  When I feel worthy, Students had been in a slump, however, they have remarkable improvement in studying on a sudden and enjoyed, thanked to me.
 

During summer vacation, my experience could be a good stepping stone for my dream. The experience serve as foundation, I want to be a great teacher for students.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기